* We believe Jesus Christ sacrificed his life as a ransom for all. (1 Timothy 2:6)
* We strive to be faithful to Jesus' command to love God and our neighbors as ourselves. (Matthew 22:36-40)
* God's kingdom is mankind's only true hope. (Revelation 21:1-5)
* God's marvelous plan offers a hope for the resurrection of the dead. (John 11:25,26)
* The idea of being eternally tormented in hell is not a Bible teaching. (Romans 6:23)
* Prayer is an important part of developing a close relationship with God. (James 5:16)
* Our elders and deacons are unpaid and elected by our local congregation. (1 Timothy 3:1-13)
We're Bible Students that recognize Jesus as our Savior and his Father as Almighty God. We encourage regular fellowship and personal Bible study to build up our faith and that of one another. We are an autonomous Christian fellowship with no central head, office or central publishing house.
And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be heir God. ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”
Sign up to hear from us about specials, weeknight bible studies and events.